Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2nd

I called Jesse today, and he sounds very well. They're going to release him on Saturday, and sounds like he's in a rehabilitative therapy program in TC where he'll attend 3-5 days a week. He's already talking about going back to work, and about looking for a new project/hobby to replace snowmobiling. He feels very fortunate for how everything has worked out. Said he'd figured stuff out, and talked about the fact that they totalled the sled, etc.

He really sounded pretty good, so I thought I'd test him out and ask him his opinion on a trade deal- my old crappy boat for a(nother) snowmobile. He not only was spot on with his advice on the trade, but suggested we go look the sled over together, and volunteered his friends who specialized in that make of sled. He's coming back!

He kept saying how lucky he is, and I let him know that everybody who cares about him feels pretty damned lucky!

I'd been feeling frustrated that I hadn't been able break free long enough to get up and see him lately, so I'm thrilled he'll be back around TC soon, and hope I can catch up to him early next week.

Thanks Eric for keeping the gaps filled in!

Thanks everybody who's been praying and encouraging Jesse!

To Stephanie and Nancy, I know he's your boy, but he's our boy too, and we are all thankful for your love and support!

No comments: